Sunday, June 28, 2020

Ode to the Morning Star


                                               Ode to the Morning Star


The night was fading all
The dawn was prevailing all
The pond was all hushing
The water therein was all numb


The sky was all serene
The jungle was all blind
The pool was all thirsty
To the sun, waiting for some  


A duck swimming down the sky
Synching with tranquility of the nature
Like a cotton bud floating in the air
Therein, Quite alone; quiet and alone


Far away from the woods, there were
Fidgety hoofs grounding the ground
Faster and faster with the flying span
A horse ridden man, an untamed himself 


The little silver statue resting
Quiet in the pond broke into  
The perpetual silence as
The water splashes on parched sand  

''Hail Hail Hail!
Poor me, the poor creature like me
Whose meager eyes are never ignored!
Of the beauty that dwells’ in you

Since the time when
these feeble minds & bones were
too weak to protect me
& to survive in this miserable world


Since the time I was a fiddling   
& my nerves used to be weak
Too weak to withstand with
The novel world; the grim; the regrettable
   
Oh, the Morning Star!
For why oughtn’t I praise you
For which else has the sparkle
Like the one, I behold in you ''


The untamed tamer began
In his infernal wrath & naïve eyes,
 What else world could’ve appeared to him
But a palace of crystal__blind poles; greed collapse


''Sunrises; fortune falls
Who says there is a way My Lord?
Suffered I born; suffered I lived
So it is; so will be forever


The warbler yells each hour
''The most dark exhales; the most light out
 where the stars shine for those;
who work devoid of consoles’

Nay, never they yield no shine to me   

Nay, never I got no glee from them
For what heal could they bring to me?
Broken they’d be called__ poor destiny!

Rich men, satiated, glee all around
Glimpse nature, hey ho, jump all around
Nature shot good omens to satiated ones
Cursed heads like I, left shrieking all around ’’

 The air cycle wrapp’d with hollers
Crafts its way where the silver statue
Sensed the sting of hast and gluttony    
Begun to sing his versatile rather rapt chime 

‘’Thy lord! Bestow my voice with the zeal
So it can be heard in clatter of the World
My words might not become the conqueror
Help me make them among the battalions


''Beauty lies nowhere;
Nowhere but wherein the eyes of perceiver
Hope resides nowhere;
Nowhere but therein the heart of a believer 

Did the artistry of GOD ever suffer?
By the ignorance of those who being
able to see & hear nothing through
Bar the allure of surface __ the mortal surface!


Thou man! Who else it was except you
Who made himself deaf of the message
That beckons to you from the yonder edge
For eyes that are ignorant; the soul shall bear
   
Forever__  forever __ and forever! ''     

1 comment:

  Why there is always so quietness after every destruction? From the time of the first human on Earth till now. Whether it is some miry ocea...